As you know I love martini’s especially chocolate martini’s. I decided to experiment with chocolate martini mixture, cake vodka, whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles. It turns out it’s an excellent combo haha. What a perfect way to start off your Friday with a happy hour special 🙂
Please click here
to see the video.
2 -3 tbs whipped cream
1 teaspoon of chocolate sprinkled
1- 1 1/2 oz of chocolate martini mixture
2 oz of cake vodka
1 drink shaker
1 martini glass.
1. pour 1-1 1/2 chocolate martini mixture into shaker
2. pour 2 oz of cake vodka into shaker
3. pour 2 tbs of whipped cream into shaker
4. Close the shaker and start shaking what your mama gave you for 30 seconds!
5. Pour ingredients into a martini glass
6. Add 1 teaspoon of chocolate sprinkles