I went to Sephora this past weekend for a “Custom Makeover”. There’s a minimum purchase of $50.00 which is reasonable. Just FYI you should book your appointment 4 1/2 hours early before your event. I had a appointment at 5:00pm, I arrived around 4:30pm; I wasn’t finished until 6:30pm. Maybe it’s the holiday seasons but beware of your appointment time. I’m so glad to share what I bought with you guys!!
Let’s get started.
- Sephora Foundation (deep mocha) $20.o0
- Anastasia Dipbrow (medium brown) $18.00
- Anastasia Eyebrow Brush #14 $18.00
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder $22.50
- Cream Lip Stain (blackberry sorbet) $14.00